Have you spotted any of these Giants in the Promised Land of Homeschooling?
- I don’t know which method to apply.
- I have no idea which curriculum to pick.
- I have no self-confidence.
- Negative comments from family, friends and strangers bring me down.
- I have no patience with my own children.
Remember what frightened spies said about the prospect of conquering the Promised Land? “And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.” Numbers 13:33
Allow me to paraphrase, please. Not only are these people giants, they “come of giants,” i.e. they have the DNA of giants. They walk like giants, they look like giants, they talk like giants, they fight like giants. But even if they don’t do anything like giants, their ancestors are giants, so we are to fear them anyway. Continue reading